Book an Appointment to begin your journey into wellness and beauty!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We offer non-ablative fractional skin resurfacing laser (Frax 1550) to address a wide range of skin resurfacing or scarring concerns. Frax 1550 is a fractional non-ablative laser that has very few side effects and less downtime than ablative lasers. The Frax 1550 is specific for addressing:
- Non-ablative skin resurfacing (including but not limited to the treatment of skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles)
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Treatment of acne scars – ice-pick scars, rolling scars, boxcar scars
- Treatment of surgical or trauma scars
- Treatment of improving and repairing sun damage
- Treatment of minimizing age spots
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
Ellipse Frax 1550nm laser treatment works by creating very small, very controlled islands of heat damage, surrounded by healthy normal skin. When the body repairs this controlled damage, collagen in the whole of the treated area is replaced, reducing those fine lines, and leaving the skin fresher.
At the same time, the surface of the skin is renewed, improving the pigment. Research has shown that a combination treatment using Ellipse narrowband light (Ellipse IPL) followed by the Frax 1550 produces an even better result with less treatments. And because the surface of the skin is left intact, you recover very quickly.
PRE & POST TREATMENTS
- Avoid tanning or excessive sun exposure 30 days beforehand
- Avoid perfumes, deodorants, and other potential irritants in the treatment area.
- Facial peels no less than 2 weeks before Frax Facial
- Avoid taking aspirin and other blood thinners prior to treatment
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Redness lasts for 2 hours to 2 days
- A good hydrating moisturiser should be applied which we can recommend
- Avoid sleeping on the treatment area to prevent swelling, or prop an additional pillow behind their heads.
- Cold compresses or Aleo Vera can be applied to alleviate any potential swelling.
- Sun exposure should be avoided during the healing phase and a sunscreen of at least SPF 30-50 should be applied daily.
- Clinical trials documenting Candela safety and effectiveness were carried out by leading doctors prior to the launch of the treatment, and these were published in respected medical journals. You are welcome to view these scientific papers on the Ellipse website at: https://candelamedical.com/na