Book an Appointment to begin your journey into wellness and beauty!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Get into Your Desired Shape with the Best Body Contouring Services !!
We all have at least one area in our body that we want to reduce by an inch or more and that often pushes us to adopt a new diet plan or head to the gym which often produces no results. Removing stubborn fat that is resistant to exercise and diet has become the new goal of this highly innovative trend in aesthetic medicine – non-surgical body contouring. For a long time, the one and only tool to shed extra fat from the flanks, abdomen, arms or thighs was liposuction performed by a plastic surgeon under general anesthesia. Although effective, this procedure is both expensive and at least takes 4 weeks for recovery. On the other hand, non-surgical Body Contouring Services are a quicker, non-invasive alternative to conventional, time-consuming liposuction. Body contouring is a procedure that changes the shape of the human body by removing excess skin and fat cells. Mentioned below are the two most effective body contouring technologies.
It is an FDA-approved treatment that works by freezing fat cells to eliminate them permanently from the treated area. The most commonly treated body areas are “love handles”, “muffin tops”, and thighs.
It is an FDA-approved laser treatment for non-invasive lipolysis. It is an incredibly safe treatment in which the fats are naturally removed, leaving minimal to no side effects.
The Most Trusted Body Contouring Providers Near Cooper City !!
The most ideal candidates for Body Contouring Services are men and women who eat a healthy diet and perform regular exercise. So, if you want to get rid of excess fat from your body areas including upper and lower abdomen, The flanks, butt, breasts arms or thighs, you can book a free consultation today with the highly trusted Body Contouring Providers Near Cooper City - New Reflection, and achieve your dream body in no time.
PRE & POST TREATMENTS
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood-thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, St. John's wort, Omega 3/fish oil supplements, ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule your dermal fillers and botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event that you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler & Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also, bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period. Sculptra does take longer to see results, so plan accordingly.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore, or blemish in the area.
- If you have a history of cold sores, please let us know.
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before you proceed. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
- You are NOT a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 4-6 hours following treatment
- Do NOT receive facial/laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Botox injections for at least 7-10 days
- Do NOT lie down for 4-6 hours after your botox treatment. This will prevent the botox from tracking into the orbit of your eye and will cause drooping eyelids.
- It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment, you may need additional botox. (Please call our office if touch up is needed)
- Do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Botox in the injected area and not elsewhere.
- Avoid heat including sun and heat.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT